Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a simple and tasty tartar sauce. I really think that every ingredient adds something special to it and it always get rave reviews. From Bon Appetit.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover; chill at least 1 hour and up to 2 days.
This is probably the best tartar sauce I've ever had. Great combination of ingredients! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
I loved all the ingredients and this made a very nice tartar sauce! I served over trout and enjoyed it! Thanks! Made for 123 Hit Wonder game.