Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good. I use my food processor.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cornichon, finely chopped or
- 1⁄4 cup sour dill pickle, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- Place the yolk in a mixing bowl and add the vinegar, mustard, Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat vigorously for a second or two with a wire whisk or electric beater.
- Start adding the wil slowly, beating continuously with the whisk or beater.
- Continue beating and adding oil until all of it is used.
- Add more salt to taste and the lemon juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.