1/3 Photos of Tarta De Manzana (Apple Tart)
pattikay in L.A.'s Note:
Posted for Zaar World Tour III, for Spanish region. I found this recipe in a Spanish Food section of About.com. Described as a "quick and easy" apple tart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Peel, core and slice apples.
- 3Roll out puff pastry on a floured surface and place in a 9-inch pie pan. Trim any pastry that hangs over the edges.
- 4Arrange apple slices in pastry shell; pour lemon juice over apples.
- 5Place tart in its pan on a cookie sheet and place on middle oven rack.
- 6Bake for about 30 minutes, covering pastry edges with foil if browning too quickly.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool for 10 minutes.
- 8Spread apricot jam over tart to glaze (have jam at room temperature or warm it slightly - this will make it easier to spread).
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tarta De Manzana (Apple Tart)
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.9
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 102.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g