Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from the wife of one of the doctors I work with - she made it for a party and we all went nuts over it. It is so rich and moist and sweet -you can't stop eating it - it's almost like a corn, bread pudding!!
- 5 cups kernel corn (3 large cans)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat butter, sugar and eggs until creamy.
- In a blender, mix corn and milk.
- Add corn mixture to butter, mixing well; add remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Bake in a well greased 9x13 inch pan about 30 minutes - until the top is golden brown.