Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
a quick and easy short crust to just pat into the pan....
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine sugar, flour cinnamon and salt, into a processor or in a bowl.
- Rub in the butter and vanilla until coarse crumbs.
- Pat into a tart pan neatly.
- Bake 350 degrees, until light and golden.
Another Andypandy recipe to add to my favourites! Have been making up fall desserts with my garden fresh apples - running late I didn't have time to make extra pastry having me give this one a try for the second pie. Made for a perfect base for one of the pies - cookie monster's recipe#291211. So easy really is a press in the pan - and so good! So temptingly good that I was told I had best whisk it off to the freezer before we emptied the pan! I see endless possibilities for this Tart Pastry - thank you for sharing.