Recipe by CulinaryExplorer
I saw a couple of versions of this delicious salad on here but I had another in my recipes I figured I would add for diversity. I know I have had this salad before but I am not sure which version. This is the one I plan to make though as it seems purely sinful! I bet it would be good with some bananas or maybe some walnuts too!
Top Review by Debber
Great salad--or should I say dessert? :-) I've made one like this before, but without the marshmallow creme, so this was quite the splurge. Thumbs-up all around with my crew. Oh, and I used Milky Way bars instead of Snickers; we like that better (no peanuts to get in the way of TOTAL enjoyment!).
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 6 granny smith apples
- 6 (2 1/8 ounce) Snickers candy bars (chilled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut apples into 1 inch cubes, taking care to avoid the the seeds and core, and place them into a large bowl.
- Cut up the chilled snickers bars into bite size chunks and add to the apples.
- Add the softened cream cheese and the marshmallow creme and mix together.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Chill in Fridge until ready to serve. (May be best to let chill at least a half hour to hour.).