Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Real Simple.
- 15 ounces sliced canned pears or 15 ounces pear halves, 1/4 cup juice reserved the rest drained
- 1⁄4 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- Place the pears, the reserved juice, the limeade concentrate, and the lime zest in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Spoon into 6 pop molds or 3-ounce paper cups.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- (If using cups, insert wooden sticks into the semifrozen pops after 90 minutes.).