1/2 Photos of Tart Cherry Jam - cooked
1 hr 15 mins
Dianne Jones's Note:
I like this recipe because I have sour cherry trees. It makes wonderful jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow sure Jell Directions.
- 2Water Bath Can 15 minutes using regulation jars& new caps.
- 3Note: put your fingers into the pulp to find any missing seeds before you make jam.
- 4Follow Sure Jell Instructions for Cooked Jam.
- 5Please water-bath all Jam for 15 minutes.
- 6Jam canned this way will be safe& last over 2 years without mold.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tart Cherry Jam - cooked
Serving Size: 1 (1003 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 158.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: