Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My grandson created this recipe and it ended up that it was pretty good. You will have to see if you like it for yourselves!
- 1 cup limeade (we used Newman's Own)
- 1⁄2 cup cherry juice (we used maraschino cherry juice)
- 1 (1 g) package artificial sweetener (we used Splenda)
- Note: You can change the amounts for different quantities.
- Pour 1 cup of Lime-aid into cup or glass.
- Pour about 1/2 cup cherry juice into the same cup or glass.
- Shake sweetener in pack and dump into cup or glass.
- Mix until all ingredients are mixed well.