Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From The Fresh Market. Served warm!
Make and share this Tart Cherry Brie With Apples & Rosemary recipe from Food.com.
- Using a serrated knife, remind the rind from top of brie wheel and discard.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add oil and swirl to coat.
- Add apples and cook until they begin to brown slightly about 2-3 minutes.
- Add tart apple glaze, 1 tbsp of rosemary and pecans, stir to combine.
- Allow mixture to come to a low boil then remove from heat.
- Place brie on a serving platter and pour warm sauce down over the brie.
- Garnish with remaining rosemary and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Serve with apple slices and crackers.