Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From The Fresh Market. Served warm!
- 13 1⁄4 ounces brie round
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tart apple, peeled, diced
- 1 cup tart cherry apple rosemary glaze
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped, divided
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- sea salt, for finishing
- 1 package seed overload lavash cracker
- Using a serrated knife, remind the rind from top of brie wheel and discard.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add oil and swirl to coat.
- Add apples and cook until they begin to brown slightly about 2-3 minutes.
- Add tart apple glaze, 1 tbsp of rosemary and pecans, stir to combine.
- Allow mixture to come to a low boil then remove from heat.
- Place brie on a serving platter and pour warm sauce down over the brie.
- Garnish with remaining rosemary and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Serve with apple slices and crackers.