Recipe by TheHungaryCook
This works well with other types of fish also, and has a tart and tangy kick to it. It's recommended to use a seedy-pulpy raspberry vinegrette, and you can use lite if you wish. This is so quick and easy, and delicious to boot.
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons honey dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and pat very dry tilapia fillets.
- In a small mixing bowl, blend raspberry vinegarette, honey, mustard and dill weed.
- Grease or spray bottom of 13x9 baking dish, arrange fillets along the bottom in a single layer.
- Drizzle raspberry vinegarette mixture evenly over the top of the fillets, coating each evenly.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees, uncovered for 20 minutes or until tilapia flakes easily with a fork.