Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Our DIL Leah's take on a BH&G recipe.
- 4 large potatoes, washed and cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely diced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Place the potatoes in a pot of cold salted water and bring to a boil, then continue cooking until just tender (about 11 minutes).
- Drain the potatoes and combine with the onion, eggs, and parsley.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together and season lightly.
- Pour the dressing over while the potatoes are still warm.
- Allow to sit for at least 1 hour before serving.
Super good, very very lemony. I think using a good olive oil really makes it. I doubled the parsley, used just a tiny bit of the mustard for our tastes and halved the sour cream (it was plenty for us). Yum.
So easy and so delcious. I followed the recipe exactly, although accidently chopped the eggs, instead of quartering (not thinking). Everyone loved it, the sour cream gave it such a different, yet wonderful flavour with the mustard. DS's girlfriend told me she didnt like potato salad much, but really loved this version. So this will be a new salad for this family in summer. Thanks Jan.