1/1 Photo of Tart and Tangy Cranberry Bars
Elana's Pantry's Note:
These tart and tangy Cranberry Bars are one of my favorite treats. I've been craving cranberries lately and this gluten free dessert more than hits the spot when it comes to mouth puckering goodness. http://www.elanaspantry.com/tart-and-tangy-cranberry-bars/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pecans and dates in a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground.
- 2Pulse in oil and salt until mixture begins to form a ball.
- 3Press crust into an 8x8 inch greased baking dish.
- 4Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes until lightly browned.
- 5To make cranberry topping, place 4 cups cranberries, agave and orange zest in a pot on the stove.
- 6Bring mixture to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer 10-15 minutes, until cranberries start to dissolve.
- 7Add remaining 2 cups cranberries and cook covered for 5 more minutes.
- 8Remove mixture from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- 9Pour mixture over pecan crust.
- 10Allow bars to set for 60-90 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tart and Tangy Cranberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.6
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: