1/2 Photos of Tarragon Vinegar
Charlotte J's Note:
Tarragon vinegar takes two weeks to make. I was in a hurry and used mine the same day. I used tarragon from Penzeys Spices, I love their spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the tarragon in a clean glass jar.
- 2Heat the vinegar to just under the boil.
- 3Pour over the tarragon.
- 4Leave to cool without covering the jar.
- 5If the jar cover is metal, place some clear plastic wrap over the jar before screwing on the cap (to protect the cap from corrosion).
- 6Leave the jar of vinegar in a dark, dry place for two weeks.
- 7Strain the tarragon vinegar through a coffee filter into a clean 4-ounce glass bottle that comes with a plastic lid.
- 8Cap and use for recipes calling for tarragon vinegar.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tarragon Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar