Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very simple dressing. The quality of the ingrdients are important here and what you use makes a big difference. Great on salads, avocados, cooked lentils, pasta
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil, best quality
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
I love tarragon and have some growing outside my back door. I use it in anything I can think of. So this worked like a charm for me. I added extra garlic and a lot more tarragon. Great over my "greens". Thanks abloom69