Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very basic recipe for turkey breast meat...If you prefer to get hit over the head with your seasonings, you probably won't be able to appreciate the simplicity or the subtlety, of this dish...Serve with a tossed green salad and roasted potatoes for a complete meal!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey breast
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350°F; Place the turkey breast into a baking pan.
- In a small bowl combine chicken broth and water; spoon it over the turkey.
- Bake in the preheated 350°F oven for 30 minute; then sprinkle the tarragon over the turkey breast.
- Bake 30 more minutes or until the turkey is 170°F and the juices run clear.