Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For serving with Oven Fried Flounder recipe #130079 I posted. Can use low/non-fat yogurt & mayo. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- IN a bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar, mustard, lemon juice, pickle, capers, tarragon & garlic. Mix well.
Very good sauce, nice and fresh tasting. I didn't want to add the sugar because it tasted fine without it. I decided to trust the chef and added 1/2 the sugar and it did taste better!