1/4 Photos of Tarragon Scallops
This is an quick and easy scallops recipe. Make sure to use "dry" sea scallops (the ones without any water added). Simple and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If some scallops are a lot larger than others, you may want to cut the larger ones in half.
- 2Rinse scallops and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3In a skillet heat butter over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and lightly sautee for about 1 minute.
- 4Add scallops and tarragon. Cook for about 6-7 minutes or until scallops are opaque; turning each once halfway through cooking.
- 5Sprinkle with paprika and parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tarragon Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.2
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 295.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 29.3 g