Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Zaar World Tour 8; looks like a good dipping sauce for chicken.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1 shallot, grated
- 4 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Blend mayonnaise, yogurt, shallot, tarragon, parsley, chives, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper and lemon juice together.
I served a dollop of this tasty sauce over baked cod. I didn't add all the tarragon as I haven't used it much in the past, but next time I will use the recommended amount since I loved the flavor. DH really enjoyed this and asked that I make it again in the near future. Thanks for sharing the recipe.