Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've always loved the flavor of tarragon, and I was thrilled to find this recipe in the current issue of "Taste of Home."
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar or 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- salad greens
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the first nine ingredients; shake well.
- Serve over salad greens.
My whole family loved this dressing. We have a lot of tarragon in our garden and we're always looking for ways to use it. Now we're looking for reasons to use this dressing! As well as salad, we marinated some chicken breast in it, and it was excellent. I think this will be our go-to dressing as long as the tarragon is growing.
This is very good dressing. I loved the taste of the tarragon. We were unfortunately out of chives, so I doubled the parsley. Will try with chives next time. Thank you for the recipe.