Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These rolls are a quick addition to any meal. I especially like them with grilled fish or chicken.
Make and share this Tarragon rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Divide batter equally amongst muffin cups.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
Can't get any easier than this. Very nice taste and the texture reminded me more of a biscuit than roll. Thanks for a great simple recipe Michelle!
Easy, fast and good
I, too, would call these biscuits, but no matter--they were tasty. These would go nicely with Crockpot Chicken #109023