Michelle S.'s Note:
These rolls are a quick addition to any meal. I especially like them with grilled fish or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- 4Divide batter equally amongst muffin cups.
- 5Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tarragon rolls
Serving Size: 1 (747 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 458.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: