Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshingly different dish. The roquefort and peaches are so good together. Adapted from Vegetarian Times.
- 4 medium size peaches, diced (peeled if you wish)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese (about 1 ounce) or 1⁄4 cup other blue cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Place peaches in serving dish and sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Whisk together oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper if you wish.
- Drizzle dressing over peaches, sprinkle with tarragon and serve.