Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is exquisite on a seafood-based salad or drizzled on steamed vegetables alongside a fish course.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons fresh tarragon, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed and finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients in a glass jar, seal with a lid, and shake until ingredients are well incorporated.
- (Alternately, you can vigorously whisk the ingredients in a small bowl until they are completed blended together.).