Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my sister's friends brought this over for a dinner party. I couldn't get enough of these delicious appetizers. I made sure I obtained the recipe before she left.
- 1⁄4 lb cooked lobster meat, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, & diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt, pepper
- 1 sheet puff pastry, circle, cooked
- Combine first five ingredients in a small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a teaspoon to fill pastry.
- Serve at room temperature.