Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
Make and share this Tarragon Mustard Chicken Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup halved small Brussels sprout
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice, warm
- Combine all ingredients, except cornstarch, water, salt, pepper and rice, in slow cooker; cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Turn heat to high and cook 10 minutes; stir in combined cornstarch and water, stirring 2-3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper; serve over rice.