Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
easy but elegant AND low fat!!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 chicken breasts (about 2lb or 1 kg total)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix mustard, lemon juice, tarragon and garlic in food processor or blender.
- Process bread into crumbs.
- Remove skin from chicken.
- place chicken breast in greased or non stick 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Spread with mustard mixture, then sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
lovely and tender chicken,looks nice on a plate with colorful vegetables. I will make this again however I'll use a different mustard, perhaps a honey or sweet as my family found the regular dijon a little overpowering. Amounts,directions and times were all perfect.
Very good! Planning on making it for new years eve!
This is a very interesting flavor- very fresh and light! The ingredients really combine well!