Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Cooking For Two!
- 2 small 1/2 inch cod steaks
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh, minced tarragon or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried breadcrumbs
- Preheat broiler.
- Grease broiler rack.
- Place cod steaks on rack, broil 5 to 7 minutes without turning.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice and salt.
- When fish is done, spread mixture over fish and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Broil for about 30 seconds or until crust is lightly browned.
I like the taste and the interesting tarragon sauce. It was so easy to make and simply delicious. I served mine with steamed rice and steamed vegetables. Thanks for sharing your recipe.