Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Flavourful and moist chicken breast goes really well with rice and a salad for a healthy meal.
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped, fresh (or 2 tsp dried)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- Mix together all ingredients and add to zip lock bag; add chicken.
- Turn once in awhile to coat chicken.
- Marinade for 1-3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill or bake chicken until done (approx 12 min on grill or 25 min in oven @ 350F).
Loved the lime flavoring! Very refreshing meal for summer. Made for ZWT8
I really enjoyed this! The flavor of the ground coriander really made an impact in this dish. It's one of my favorite herbs, and added a lot of depth to the flavor. I was also very pleased to use the fresh tarragon from my herb garden. I used thighs this time, and it was a great combination of flavors. Made for PRMR.