1/2 Photos of Tarragon Lemonade
Food & Wine. August 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine 4 cups of water with the sugar and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- 2Simmer over moderately high heat until reduced to 3 1/4 cups, about 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and add 5 of the tarragon sprigs.
- 3Let stand, stirring often, until cooled to room temperature, about 30 minutes. Discard the tarragon sprigs.
- 4In a large glass pitcher, combine the remaining 6 cups of water with the tarragon syrup and fresh lemon juice.
- 5Add a pinch of salt, stirring until it dissolves.
- 6Serve the tarragon lemonade over ice, garnished with the lemon slices and the remaining 12 tarragon sprigs.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tarragon Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 40.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: