Recipe by Sharlene~W
Very easy but very delicious. A perfect recipe for new cooks.
Top Review by Gina Gibbins
Very good! Be careful not to let chicken dry out. For a variation, I added a little white wine to the baking dish. I also took some very thin slices of mushroom, placed them on the chicken and then wrapped the bacon around it. Yum!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 lb sliced bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and tarragon.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and place in one layer in baking dish.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 425° then reduce heat to 375°.
- Continue cooking until juices run clear when you pierce chicken with a fork (about 35 minutes). Variations: For a change of pace, try other herbs such as sage, rosemary or thyme.