Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this recipe in my collection but don't know where I got it.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken in butter until cooked through which should be about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from skillet and reduce heat to medium.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet and whisk until thickened and well blended.
- Return chicken to skillet and spoon sauce over chicken. Heat through and serve.
First of all I LOVE tarragon and gorgonzola, so I had to try this recipe. It was very flavorful. I absolutely LOVED it. I doubled the sauce, so I could serve pasta w/the dish. I also used ff half/half, so it probably didn't thicken like it could have. Thanks for a great recipe, I'll definitely make again. I recommend this dish.