Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These make a great lunch. Leftover chicken can be used and the sugar snap peas can be microwaved for a couple of minutes. This is a Weight Watchers recipe.
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 44.37 ml reduced-calorie mayonnaise or 44.37 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml fresh tarragon, chopped or 2.46 ml dried tarragon
- 236.59 ml sugar snap pea, blanched, cooled and chopped
- 0.59 ml table salt, to taste
- 0.59 ml black pepper, to taste
- 4 (16 inch) fat free tortillas (I use whole wheat tortillas.)
- 8 piece lettuce
- In a large bowl; combine the chicken, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon and snap peas together.
- Mix until well coated and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay tortillas on a flat surface and using 1/4 of chicken salad mixture, place it down the center of each tortilla.
- Top each with 2 lettuce leaves and roll up, folding in ends.
I really enjoyed the flavor combinations in this simple wrap. I used leftover rotisserie chicken, dried tarragon and a gluten-free wrap. I enjoyed the added crunch and flavor of the sugar snap peas. This made for a yummy, quick dinner. Made for the Aussie/NZ Swap
A fantastic lunch! I added some chopped onion, otherwise made it as written. Fabulous way to use up leftover chicken. I'll make this again. Thanx for sharing the recipe.
Delicious! I have to admit I used Miracle Whip (to fatten it up!) and diced lamb tenderloin, which I really had to use up. But chicken would be delicious too! I love this recipe-a great cool meal on a hot day, and the dressing is so refreshing. I served it with sour cream. The kids loved it too. This is something I never would've come up with on my own and I really appreciate this recipe. Thanks!