1/2 Photos of Tarragon Chicken Salad Wraps
These make a great lunch. Leftover chicken can be used and the sugar snap peas can be microwaved for a couple of minutes. This is a Weight Watchers recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup sugar snap pea, blanched, cooled and chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 4 (4 inch) fat free tortillas (I use whole wheat tortillas.)
- 8 pieces lettuce
- 1In a large bowl; combine the chicken, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon and snap peas together.
- 2Mix until well coated and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Lay tortillas on a flat surface and using 1/4 of chicken salad mixture, place it down the center of each tortilla.
- 4Top each with 2 lettuce leaves and roll up, folding in ends.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tarragon Chicken Salad Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 215.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas