Recipe by PaulaG
These make a great lunch. Leftover chicken can be used and the sugar snap peas can be microwaved for a couple of minutes. This is a Weight Watchers recipe.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
I really enjoyed the flavor combinations in this simple wrap. I used leftover rotisserie chicken, dried tarragon and a gluten-free wrap. I enjoyed the added crunch and flavor of the sugar snap peas. This made for a yummy, quick dinner. Made for the Aussie/NZ Swap
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup sugar snap pea, blanched, cooled and chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 4 (4 inch) fat free tortillas (I use whole wheat tortillas.)
- 8 pieces lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl; combine the chicken, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon and snap peas together.
- Mix until well coated and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay tortillas on a flat surface and using 1/4 of chicken salad mixture, place it down the center of each tortilla.
- Top each with 2 lettuce leaves and roll up, folding in ends.