Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice lunch on a hot day! Great served on a croissant as a sandwich. For a lighter salad, substitute 3 tbsp. plain yogurt for the mayonnaise.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 teaspoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons tarragon
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 2 tart apples
- 1 bunch green grape
- 11 ounces mandarin orange segments
- 6 pieces pineapple, spears
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, for garnish
- Combine chicken, celery, onion and seasonings with mayonnaise.
- For individual salads, arrange a couple of outer romaine lettuce leaves on a plate.
- Place a mound of chicken salad in center and sprinkle with raisins and pecans.
- Arrange with various fruits and enjoy!