Recipe by mailbelle
My daughter is considering a French theme for her wedding next year, so I'm posting possible menu items. This recipe is from bhg.com.
- 5 1⁄2 pints purchased deli chicken salad
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup snipped fresh tarragon
- 50 baked miniature croissants, split (4-inch or smaller)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large bowl stir together the chicken salad and the tarragon.
- Fill each split croissant with about 1/4 cup chicken salad mixture.
- Layer filled croissants in a large roasting pan; cover and chill up to 4 hours. To serve, arrange on serving platters.