1/1 Photo of Tarragon Chicken Packets for Two
This my adaption of a recipe found at Taste of Home. The chicken is well seasoned with the flavors of the vegetables and stays moist and delicious. The recipe can be easily doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 -6 baby carrots, halved and cut in fourths
- 1 medium yellow squash or 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium thick slices onions, separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 1Cut each chicken breasts into thirds lengthwise. Cut the squash in half and cut each half into 6 even strips.
- 2Divide the chicken between two pieces of heavy duty foil, approximately 18 in square.
- 3Top each with half the vegetables, butter, tarragon, and onion. Season to taste with a seasoned salt. Close packets and grill, covered over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken jices run clear.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tarragon Chicken Packets for Two
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 154.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 31.0 g