Recipe by PaulaG
This my adaption of a recipe found at Taste of Home. The chicken is well seasoned with the flavors of the vegetables and stays moist and delicious. The recipe can be easily doubled.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for the Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap and what an easy and delicious recipe. I followed the instructions except for adding a little minced garlic to the packages before cooking. This is an easy to prepare/clean-up recipe and definately a tasty dish! Thank you for posting.
- 2 chicken boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 -6 baby carrots, halved and cut in fourths
- 1 medium yellow squash or 1 medium zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium thick slices onions, separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- seasoning salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each chicken breasts into thirds lengthwise. Cut the squash in half and cut each half into 6 even strips.
- Divide the chicken between two pieces of heavy duty foil, approximately 18 in square.
- Top each with half the vegetables, butter, tarragon, and onion. Season to taste with a seasoned salt. Close packets and grill, covered over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken jices run clear.