Prep 8 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I love tarragon. This recipe uses that wonderful herb from my herb garden. I guess it could be used on seafood and steamed veggies as well. Easy and delish!
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, stripped from stems and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- In med bowl whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- Continue whisking and whisk in oil slowly and continuously
- Marinade chicken 2 hours or more.
- Store in fridge up to 1 week. Shake before using.