Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A healthy quick meal for busy days.
Make and share this Tarragon Chicken Linguine recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces dried linguine or 6 ounces fettuccine
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning or 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (12 ounces total)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon or 1 tablespoon dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1⁄2 teaspoon dill, crushed
- 1. Cook pasta according to directions, adding broccoli the last 4 minutes. Drain; keep warm.
- 2. Combine broth, cornstarch, and seasoning; set aside.
- 3. Cut the chicken into 1 inch chunks .In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in hot oil 4 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring often.
- 4. Stir cornstarch mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir until thickened. Stir in tarragon; cook for 2 minutes. Serve over pasta.
Lovely weeknight dinner! I used gluten free penne because thats what I had gluten free, but otherwise made as written. Like Karen Elizabeth said, can't go wrong with this. Thanks for another yummy recipe, dear Pam!<br/>Made for the Cookathon in memory of pammyowl, November 2013
Can't go wrong with this, simple and delicious! I used dried dill very successfully, and I used penne, mostly becuase I like it :) and thought it would go well with this dish, which it did. Lovely recipe, very much enjoyed, made in loving memory of our dear Pammyowl, never forgotten.
This goes into my A1 Rotation cookbook: it was tasty and easy, different from my usual choices. Thanks for revising the recipe to call for 1" chunks of chicken (my photo shows 2" cubes). My local store did not have fresh tarragon or dill, so I used 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, and the dish was delicious. For us, I doubled the amount of broccoli, and the 2 of us devoured the rest of the ingredients with no difficulty, and had dessert. Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.