Recipe by bosmatj
Chicken breasts and vegetables seasoned with tarragon. Gluten free, dairy free, and sugarless main dish from Meijer's recipe tree.
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, halved
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- For marinade, combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic, and tarragon. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade. Place chicken in resealable plastic bag, set in bowl. Pour remaining marindae over chicken. seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Refrigerate 1 to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Drain chicken; discard marinade. Place chicken in shallow baking pan. Toss vegetables with reserved 1/4 cup marinade. Place in 1-1/2-quart casserole dish; cover.
- Bake chicken and vegetables 25 minutes. Remove cover from vegetables. Bake 20 to 30 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink and vegetables are tender.