Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Found this while looking thru some recipes.
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 7.39 ml chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 whole chicken breasts, halved
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- For marinade, combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic and tarragon.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade.
- Place chicken in resealable plastic bag, turn to coat chicken.
- Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain chicken, discard marinade.
- Place chicken in shallow baking pan.
- Toss vegetables with reserved 1/4 cup marinade.
- Place in 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, cover.
- Bake chicken and vegetables 25 minutes.
- Remove cover from vegetables.
- Bake 20 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pick and vegetables are tender.
This was simple and great and healthy! Thank you.