1/4 Photos of Tarragon Chicken All-In-One Meal
This is a Sunday favourite - very tasty and easy, just put the whole meal into the oven and wait. Use whatever pieces of chicken you have available - bone on is good, I typically use legs. The recipe is my modification of a typical English Sunday roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the tarragon finely and divide in half - use half for the potatoes, half for the chicken.
- 2Cut the potatoes in wedges and mix with half of the tarragon, pour over the butter and season with salt and pepper. Make sure the potatoes are coated evenly.
- 3In a separate dish, mix the pieces of chicken with the rest of the tarragon, and season with salt, pepper, soy sauce and paprika.
- 4Put potatoes and the chicken skin down to an ovenproof dish and but into oven 230 C for 20 minutes.
- 5After 20 minutes, turn the chicken around so that the skin is upwards and turn the potatoes around a bit so they don't burn. Put back into the oven for another 20 minutes.
- 6After another 20 minutes, make sure that the chicken is properly cooked. Cooking time will vary slightly according to the size of the chicken pieces.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tarragon Chicken All-In-One Meal
Serving Size: 1 (925 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 973.7
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 161.5 mg
- Sodium 491.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 46.8 g