Recipe by carolinafan
To complete your meal pour the pan drippings over mashed potatoes and serve with steamed green beans.
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried tarragon leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1-1/2 inches.
- Add chicken, turn several times to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning once.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Bake chicken in marinade uncovered about 1-1/4 hours, brushing chicken with marmalade after about 30 minutes, until juice of chicken is no longer pink, when centers of thickest pieces are cut.