Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I've discovered a love for tarragon....
Make and share this Tarragon Carrots and Peas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sugar snap pea
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup carrot, matchstick-cut
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Place sugar snap peas and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add carrot and butter; cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in tarragon, Dijon mustard, cider vinegar, and salt. Enjoy.
Had to use frozen snap peas, but it still turned out OK. Some of my family thought the tarragon was a bit strong, but I liked it. Made for Football Pool 2013.
These are excellent and I love how quick they are to make. The tarragon is the perfect seasoning for this dish. Made for ZWT8