Recipe by Slewfoot Sue
Of course, you might tone down the volume of each ingredient or alter as you like it, but since I'm kind of an "all or nothing" sort, the more fragrant the ingredient, the more I throw in (I usually use twice the tarragon)! I usually get one ready-cooked chicken breast at the grocery store. Can add more angel hair, too. After all, this was taken from the ingredients listed on a ready-made salad at a unique grocery store. Buy a few Chinese-style take-out containers and fill them with this salad; stock the fridge, take them to work for lunch. Good potluck side, also. Bon apetit!
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 7 1⁄2 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 head parsley, washed & chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh tarragon, washed & de-stemmed
- 1 bunch scallion, washed & chopped
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked & chopped
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Pasta in salted water; cook al dente.
- Prepare next five ingredients as listed above.
- Mix together with pasta in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk last four dressing ingredients together, and pour blending into salad.
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator a few hours.