Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nice light and easy to make salad. A perfect summer dish! Comes from a e-mail sent to me.
Make and share this Tarragon and Turkey Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups turkey breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved (red or green)
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons tarragon leaves, dried
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Whisk the last five ingredients together.
- Add rice and remaining salad ingredients.
- Toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Chill about 30 minutes before serving.
I halved this as a test run for a party that I'm attending this weekend coming. It has wonderful flavor, and it was easy to make. I did use fresh tarragon, because I have it fresh. It's nice and light, perfect for summer! I also poached the boneless turkey breast half in some chicken broth I had in the freezer as well as water and the holy trinity (carrots, onions, celery) I will dice the ingredents a little finer for the party, as I intend to serve for small finger sandwiches. Thanks for posting such a wonderful recipe.