Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 5 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 110 g mustard powder
- 110 g soft brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Soak the mustard seeds overnight in the vinegar. Pour the mixture into a blender, add the mustard powder, sugar and salt and blend until smooth.
- With the motor running, gradually add the oil through the hole in the lid. Stir in the tarragon. Pour the mustard into sterilised jars, seal and store in a cool place.
This is spicy good. I used black mustard seeds. I did have to look up from www.greatbritishkitchen.co.uk sight for the missing ingredients being tarragon. They didn`t post it either. The photo the sight had of this showed a leaf in the mustard. I added a couple leaves into 2 jars. Made for ZWT6 Thanks.