This is absolutely wonderful with Rare Beef Salad #123740. Please use the best quality olive oil mayonnaise you can find. The roasted garlic should yield 2 tablespoons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- 2Cut a 10 inch square of alfoil, and place the unpeeled garlic and sprigs of thyme in the centre. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3Wrap the alfoil into a snug parcel. Place in the oven and roast for about 40 minutes, or until the garlic is very soft. When testing the garlic for softness, take care as it will be extremely hot.
- 4Allow garlic to cool, then squeeze the pulp from the skins.
- 5Fold 2 tablespoons of roasted garlic, and the mustard and tarragon, into mayonnaise.
- 6Serve with Rare Beef Salad, or char-grilled beef.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tarragon Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1126.9
- Calories from Fat 794
- Total Fat 88.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 1723.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: