Recipe by TMoney
These have to marinate overnight to let the flavors meld. They are so worth the time. This is another recipe I learned when I was knee-high to the microwave. Most of the ingredients you already have in the cupboard ('cept buttermilk)Please try it and let me know your thoughts!
- 6 whole boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into 1/2" strips.
- Combine next 9 ingredients; add chicken and mix well.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Drain chicken.
- Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
- Toss chicken to coat.
- Place chicken in baking dish; pour melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes (or till juices run clear).