Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
1989 World Champion
- 3 lbs cubed beef
- 2 medium walla walla onions, chopped fine
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced fine
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Hunts tomato sauce
- 7 tablespoons gebhardt chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Saute beef in skillet. Put beef into your favorite chili pot and simmer with onions and garlic broth for one and a half hours. Keep your hands off and leave the lid on!
- Add the Hunts Tomato Sauce, Gebhardt Chili Powder and the ground cumin. Stir.
- Fifteen minutes before eatin time add the Tabasco. Put the lid back on and simmer for another 15 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- This will serve 6-8 hungry Varmints.
best chili i ever had and I am chili lover
I've also been using this recipe for years, its fantastic!
Wonderful recipe! Perfect for the Super Bowl with some Fritos, cheese and onions!